Stay informed about SSC CGL Notification 2023: Qualification, Last Date, Syllabus, and More. Get All The Details Here!
SSC CGL Notification 2023: Online applications for the Combined Graduate Level Examination 2023 (SSC CGLE 2023) of the Staff Selection Commission will start Soon. Applicants be ready to apply for SSC CGL 2023 Exam by visiting the Commission’s site @ssc.nic.in.
The detailed notification was issued by SSC late evening on September 2022. Through SSC CGL Assessment 20212 qualified applicants will be named for around 20 thousand posts of Gathering B and C in different services, divisions, and institutions. Candidates are advised to read the complete recruitment notification and application conditions before applying. Candidates can also see the notification of the SSC CGL Notification 2023 on the direct link given below here.
SSB Odisha B.ED Result 2023 – Check Odisha BED Merit List
SSC CGL Notification 2023 – Overview
|Department||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post||Groups B and C|
|No. of Vacancies||Approx. 20,000|
|Application Staring on||June 2023|
|Application Form Last Date||July 2023|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
|Article Category||Recruitment/ Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
SSC CGL Exam 2023
To get the job available under SSC CGL Recruitment 2023, first of all, candidates have to fill out the application form. Those who are suitable according to the qualification and other details. After that, a suitable candidate will have to go through computer-based tests and written tests as per merit and other details to select the eligible candidates. Along with this, the applicant will also have to pass the document verification.
RSMSSB Computer Instructor Admit Card 2023 – Download Here
RSMSSB PTI Admit Card 2023 – Rajasthan PTI Exam Date,Roll Number
SSC CGL Notification 2023 Important Dates
The following are the important dates related to the SSC CGL Notification 2023:
- Release of SSC CGL Notification 2023: October 2022
- Last date to apply: November 2022
- Release of Admit Card: April 2023
- SSC CGL 2023-24 Tier I Exam: May/June 2023
- SSC CGL 2023-24 Tier II Exam: To be announced
- SSC CGL 2023-24 Tier III Exam: To be announced
- SSC CGL 2023-24 Tier IV Exam: To be announced
- Declaration of Result: To be announced
SSC CGL Notification 2023 Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the SSC CGL 2023 exam, the candidate must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
The candidate must be between 18 and 32 years of age as on 1st January 2023. However, age relaxation is provided to candidates belonging to certain categories.
The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university. The educational qualification required for different posts under the SSC CGL exam varies.
The candidate must be a citizen of India, Nepal, Bhutan, or a Tibetan refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962.
SSC CGL Exam 2023 Selection Process
- Selection will be based on performance in Tier-1, Tier-2, Tier-3, and Tier-4 examinations.
- Tier-1 and Tier-2 will be computer-based exams.
- Tier-3 will be from pen-paper mode.
- There will be a Tier-4 Skill Test.
SSC CGL Notification 2023 Exam Pattern
The SSC CGL 2023 exam consists of four tiers. Let’s take a look at the exam pattern for each tier:
|SSC CGL Tier I Exam PatternI|
|Subjects||General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, and English Comprehension|
|Number of Questions||100 (25 questions per section)|
|Marking Scheme||+2 for correct answers, -0.5 for each incorrect answer.|
|SSC CGL Tier II Exam Pattern|
|Duration||120 minutes (each paper)|
|Total Marks||800 (200 marks per paper)|
|Subjects||Paper I – Quantitative Abilities, Paper II – English Language and Comprehension, Paper III – Statistics, Paper IV – General Studies (Finance and Economics)|
|Number of Questions||Paper I and II – 100 questions each, Paper III – 100 questions (50 questions of 1 mark and 50 questions of 2 marks), Paper IV – 100 questions (50 questions of 1 mark and 50 questions of 2 marks)|
|Marking Scheme||+2 for correct answers, -0.5 for each incorrect answer|
|SSC CGL Tier III Exam Pattern|
|Mode||Pen and paper mode (Descriptive Paper)|
|Subjects||Essay Writing, Letter/Application Writing, Precis Writing, etc.|
|SSC CGL Tier IV Exam Pattern|
|Mode||Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test (wherever applicable)|
|Skills||Data Entry Speed Test (DEST)/Computer Proficiency Test (CPT)|
SSC CGL Notification 2023 Syllabus
To prepare for the SSC CGL 2023 exam, candidates must have a clear understanding of the syllabus for each tier. Let’s explore the syllabus for each tier:
General Intelligence and Reasoning:
- Word Formation
- Venn Diagram, etc.
- Current Affairs
- Static General Knowledge
- Economic Scene
- Scientific Research, etc.
- Ratio and Proportion
- Problems on Ages
- Number System
- Data Interpretation, etc.
- Reading Comprehension
- Fill in the Blanks
- Error Spotting
- Para Jumbles
- Grammar, etc.
Paper I – Quantitative Abilities:
- Data Interpretation, etc.
SSCPaper II – English Language and Comprehension:
- Fill in the Blanks
- Error Detection
- Reading Comprehension, etc.
Paper III – Statistics:
- Sampling Theory
- Statistical Inference
- Time Series Analysis
- Index Numbers, etc.
Paper IV – General Studies (Finance and Economics):
- Finance and Accounting
- Economics, and Governance
- Comptroller and Auditor General of India etc.
The tier III exam is a descriptive paper that assesses the writing skills of the candidates. It includes essay writing, letter/application writing, precis writing, etc. Candidates must practice writing on various topics to enhance their writing skills.
- Tier IV of the SSC CGL 2023 exam consists of the Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test. The skills being assessed include Data Entry Speed Test (DEST) and Computer Proficiency Test (CPT). The candidates will be evaluated based on their proficiency in handling data entry tasks and computer operations.
SSC Notification 2023 Application Process
- Candidates first visit the official website ssc.nic.in.
- The SSC homepage will appear where you can enter your login credentials, solve the captcha and log in.
- After logging in, now click on the “Apply Now button-SSC CGL”.
- Go to the SSC CGL Notification 2023 and click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Thereafter, you will be taken to the SSC CGL Exam Application Form, fill in all the required documents and details, and choose your exam center.
- After the final submission, SSC will not give you a chance to change the details.
- Now, You can upload the photograph and signature as per the requirement.
- Once all the details are filled in, you can complete the application by paying the application fee online.
SSC CGL Notification 2023 Result
The result of the SSC CGL 2023 exam will be declared on the official website after the successful completion of each tier. Candidates can check their result by entering their roll number and other required details. The merit list will be prepared based on the performance of the candidates in all tiers of the examination.
Useful Links –
|Official website Visit Here|
|Visit Our Website Home Page|
|SSC CGL Apply Online|