Delhi Police Head Constable Admit Card 2023 Download link Here. Delhi Police Admit Card login. Delhi Police Admit Card 2023 Download by Application [email protected] https://ssc.nic.in/
Delhi Police Head Constable Admit Card 2023: The Staff Selection Commission Department is going to conduct the Delhi Police Exam for the Head constable recruitment for candidates. And the Delhi Police Head Constable Admit Card 2023 will be issued to the candidates for the written selection test on the official website. Aspirants can check Delhi Police Head Constable Exam Date 2023 from the official website to attend the exam.
For notification Delhi Police, Staff Selection Commission has welcomed the constable application form online mode. And now SSC has decided to conduct an examination in October 2023. Staff Selection Commission will upload the Delhi Police Head Constable Admit Card 2023 for all the Regions candidates who applied for the Head constable recruitment. So the candidates can download the Delhi Police Head Constable Admit Card 2023 from the official website. In order to download the Constable Admit Card, candidates need to visit the official website of the Staff Selection Commission after the completion of the application process.
Delhi Police Head Constable Admit Card 2023 [email protected]
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Department||Delhi Police Department|
|Post||Police Head Constable|
|Total Number of Post||Various|
|Exam Date||October 2023|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
Delhi Police Head Constable Application Status – Check Here
Staff Selection Commission has released the application status for all the regions on their respective regional websites. Which the candidates can see in the table given below
|North Western Region||Click Here|
|Western Region||Click Here|
|MP Sub-Region||Click Here|
|Eastern Region||Click Here|
|North Eastern Region||Click Here|
|KKR Region||Click Here|
|Southern Region||Click Here|
|North Region||Click Here|
|Central Region||Click Here|
Delhi Police Head Constable Admit Card 2023 – Download Here
Staff Selection Commission Department has decided to hire eligible and physically fit candidates for Head Constable Posts. So for the selection of the candidates, the Staff Selection Commission Department has officially released the Head constable recruitment notification for Various vacancies. After the activation of the official link, a huge number of eligible candidates applied for the Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment using the online mode.
Now all those candidates are checking the Delhi Police Head Constable Exam Date and Admit Card release. So the candidates who completed the application process can download the Delhi Police Head Constable Call Letter 2023 from the official website. Also, candidates are advised to read all the information carefully after downloading the Delhi Police Admit Card. If the candidates find any mistake in the admit card, they can also concern the official department of SSC.
UPSSSC PET Admit Card 2023 Out–UP PET Hall Ticket Link
SSC CGL Notification 2023-23 Out
Delhi Police Head Constable Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2023
|चरण-। / Tier-I||विषय / Subject||अंक / Marks|
|सामान्य जानकारी||General Awareness||20|
|मात्रात्मक योग्यता (मूल अंकगणितीय कौशल)||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||20|
|सामान्य बुद्धि||General Intelligence||25|
|अंग्रेजी भाषा (बुनियादी ज्ञान)||English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25|
|कंप्यूटर फंडामेंटल्स, एमएस एक्सेल, एमएस वर्ड, कम्युनिकेशन, इंटरनेट, डब्ल्यूडब्ल्यूडब्ल्यू और वेब ब्राउजर आदि।||Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, MS Word, Communication, Internet, WWW and Web Browsers etc||10|
Exam Pattern For Delhi Police Head Constable 2023
For the recruitment of the Head constable, the SSC department will conduct an Online objective-type test for the candidates. And there will be a total of 80 objective-type questions in Constable Recruitment. And each correct answer will give 1 mark to the candidate. And candidates have to solve all the questions within 60 minutes. The recruitment test will have questions related to General Awareness, Reasoning, Aptitude, English Language, Hindi Language, Animal Husbandry, and other subjects. There will be no negative marking in Himachal Constable Recruitment Exam.
Delhi Police Head Constable Admit Card 2023 Download – Region Wise
For all the eligible candidates, Staff Selection Commission will issue Region Wise the admit card in online mode. And the candidates have to visit the official website to download the Delhi Police Head Constable Call Letter 2023. Without the call letter of the constable, the candidates cannot get permission for the recruitment test. And candidates will not get their admit card through any registered post. Also, check all the information like exam center and exam timings carefully. And much more important information will be available on the Constable Hall Ticket.
How to Download Delhi Police Head Constable Admir Card 2023 ?
All of you candidates can download the Delhi Police Head Constable Admit Card 2023 by following the steps given below. Or the direct link of the Delhi Police Head Constable Admit Card 2023 is given in this article.
- Initially, visit the official website SSC for Delhi Head Constable Admit Card.
- Now find the Constable Admit Card download link will on the homepage of the Staff Selection Commission.
- Then click the link and make a candidate log in to the official link.
- Enter all the information carefully and submit the entered information.
- Also, download the Pdf file of the Constable Admit Card to be a part of the selection test.
- Finally, Delhi Police Head Constable Admit Card will at the PC screen for print.
- So do not forget to carry a clean print of the Hall Ticket for the recruitment test.
Useful Links –
|Visit Our Website Home Page|
|Delhi Police Head Constable Admit Card 2023 – Click Here|
- Candidates are advised to reach the center as per the time slot prescribed in the reporting/admission time given in the admit card.
- Candidates should note that no candidate will be allowed to enter after the time of admission under any circumstances or for any reason. The gates will be closed at all costs after the entry time.
- Candidates should always bring the following with them at the time of reporting for the examination:
a). admit card
(b) Two copies of your latest passport-size color photographs (3 cm x 3.5 cm).
(c) Valid identity proof containing at least one photo in original with clear photograph (Required photo identity proof such as 1. Passport, 2. Aadhar Card/printout of e-Aadhaar, 3. Driving License, 4. Central Govt. Service Identity Card issued to employees by State Government/Public Sector Undertaking, 5. Identity Card issued by University/College/School, 6. Voter ID, 7. PAN Card, 8. by Ministry of Defense Ex-Servicemen Release Book issued 9. Any other photo identity proof issued by the Central Government/State Government.
(d) If the full date of birth is not mentioned on the photo identity card, the candidate will have to bring an additional original document in proof of his/her date of birth bearing the same date of birth as mentioned in the admit card (eg CBSE/ICSE / 10th class admit card/pass certificate / mark-sheet issued by the state board; birth certificate, category certificate). If the date of birth mentioned in the admission certificate and the photo identity card/certificate brought in support of the date of birth do not match, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
(e) transparent water bottle.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the examination lab before the conclusion of the examination for any reason whatsoever without the permission of the examination authorities. If the candidate leaves the lab without the permission of the examination authorities, he/she will not be allowed to re-enter the examination lab and his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates will be allowed to appear in the examination only at the venue specified in the Admission Certificate.
- Candidates are advised to visit the examination venue at least one day before so that they can reach the examination venue on time on the date of the examination.
- Candidates should ensure that they do not appear in the examination more than once. Otherwise, the candidature of such candidates will be canceled and appropriate action will be taken against them.
- The candidature of the candidates is purely provisional. It is advised that the candidates should satisfy themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions. If at any stage, it is found that a candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Prohibited items such as watches, books, pens, paper chits, magazines, and electronic gadgets (mobile phones, Bluetooth devices, headphones, pen/ buttonhole/ spy cameras, scanners, calculators, storage devices, etc.) in the examination lab. Strictly forbidden. , If any such item is found in the examination lab with any candidate, his/her candidature is liable to be canceled, and legal/criminal proceedings may be initiated against him/her. As per the extant rules, he/she will be liable to be debarred from appearing in future examinations to be conducted by the Commission.
- Candidates should avoid wearing items like nose pins, bracelets, earrings, charms, kids, etc. If a person is required to wear a specific dress due to religion/customs, their search may take more time, and hence candidates should report at the examination venue early.
- Candidates are advised not to bring bags and prohibited articles to the examination venue. If they bring any such items, they will have to make their own arrangements for their safety of such items. The Commission shall not be liable to make any arrangement for the custody of any such article.
- Pen and paper for rough work will be given in the examination lab.
- All examination labs are under video surveillance.
- The electronic clock (timer) will be available on the computer screen provided to the candidates.
- Candidates should ensure that they do not use any unfair means and do not talk to each other at the commencement of the examination and during its entire duration.
- The candidate will have to undergo a process of contactless search through Hand Operated Metal Detector (HHMD).
- The candidate should strictly follow the instructions given by the examination authorities (Center Supervisor/ Examiner etc.).
- The candidate should ensure to affix his Left-Hand Thumb Impression (LTI), Attestation Expression in Running Handwriting, and Signature on the Commission’s copy of the Delhi Police Head Constable Admit Card.
- If any candidate creates a hindrance in the conduct of the examination or creates a disturbance at the examination venue, his/her candidature will be canceled. Such a candidate will also be liable to be debarred from future examinations of the Commission and legal/criminal proceedings may be initiated against him. It may be noted that if it is found that the examination was interrupted due to the abetment of the candidates, the examination will not be held again.