Coal India Limited MT Recruitment Released. Apply for Coal India Limited MT Vacancy 2022 Here and also check Coal India Limited MT Syllabus & Coal India Limited MT Question Paper.
CIL MT Recruitment 2022: Coal India Limited (CIL) has announced the Recruitment of Management Trainee on the basis of GATE-2022 Score for advertisement number 02/2022 in Mining /Civil/Electronics & Telecommunication / System and EDP. Candidates can register online for this from 23rd June 2022. So candidates have to apply for online Coal India Limited MT Recruitment.To do this, one has to go to the official website www.coalindia.in.
Those candidates who are interested in this recruitment and fulfill the eligibility under the below-mentioned section can apply online till 22 July 2022. Candidates should not wait for the last date and apply before time. All the details related to Coal India Limited Recruitment 2022 like notification, eligibility, qualification, age limit, salary, application online, application fee, and how to apply are given below that you read carefully.
Latest News/Update –
Coal India Limited (CIL) has published an advertisement 02/2022 for Management Trainee Recruitment 2022. In which there are total 1050 vacancies. Interested candidates CIL Recruitment 2022 refer to the article below for more details.
Coal India Limited MT Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Department||Coal India Limited (CIL)|
|Post Name||(MT)Mining /Civil/
Electronics & Telecommunication / System and EDP)
|Application Form Starting Date||23 June 2022|
|Form Apply Last Date||22 July 2022|
|Exam Date||Notify Shortly|
|Admit Card||Released Soon|
About CIL –
Coal India Limited (CIL) – a Schedule A, “Maharatna” Public Sector Undertaking, under the Ministry of Coal, Government of India, with corporate headquarters in Kolkata, is the world’s largest coal-producing company. Which contributes about 83 percent of the total coal production. It is one of the largest corporate employers in the country with around 2.48 lakh manpower.
CIL Total Vacancy Details-
Coal India Limited MT Eligibility Criteria –
- B.Tech / B.Sc (Engineering) / MCA from a University / Institute recognized by the appropriate statutory authority in India and should be a regular full-time course.
- The minimum qualifying marks for General (UR), OBC (Non-Creamy Layer), and Economically Weaker Section (EWS) category candidates is 60%.
- For SC, ST, and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates, there is a relaxation of 5% in the minimum qualifying marks i.e. 55%.
- In the case of CGPA/GPA, a change in percentage certificate issued by the University/Institute should be attached/mandated.
Age Limit – as on 31-May-2022
- The upper age limit for General (UR) and EWS category candidates is 30 years.
CIL MT Upper Age Limit :
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 Years|
|SC / ST||5 years|
|For Persons with Disabilities:
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||13 Years|
Candidates who are domicile of J&K during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 as per Govt. Guidelines of India – 5 years.
CIL MT Application Fee –
Payment Mode: Online
|General UR/ OBC/ EWS||1180Rs/-|
Coal India Limited MT Salary –
- Selected candidates will be placed in E-2 grade as Management Trainees on the pay scale of ₹. 50,000 – 1,60,000/- on an initial principal of Rs.
- 50,000/- per month during the training period. On successful and satisfactory completion of the training period of 1 year and passing the examination conducted for the purpose, regularization in the pay scale of ₹ will be in the E-3 grade. 60,000 – 1,80,000/- Rs. 60,000/- with probation for 1 year on initial basic, if not extended.
How to apply for Coal India Limited MT Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates will be able to apply in ONLINE mode only through the link available on the CIL website www.coalindia.in. whose link is given below
- Candidates who will register for the first time will have to register themselves for One Time Registration (OTR) as per their category.
- In registration, candidates have to upload their photographs, signature, and other documents.
- Now after registration, save the ID and password
- And login to CIL using ID and Password.
- After Login, View CIL Recruitment 2022 and Click on “Apply”.
- Now a form will open in which upload the required details and documents.
- and submit it.
- Pay your application fee using any of the various payment methods available online.
- After completion of the application take a printout.
Useful Links –
|Visit Our Website Home Page|